Chocolate Strawberry Bliss Balls
A tasty little treat to enjoy at any time of the day. These are a delicious bite-size morsel to serve to loved ones on St Valentine's Day.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “These little strawberry treats are fun to make and delicious. A different and yummy way to use up a punnet of strawberries." - Kristen
Preparation Time 5 minutes + 1 hour freezing time
Cooking Time 5 minutes
Makes 16 balls
Can be frozen
- desiccated coconut - 90g
- oats - 80g, rolled
- strawberries - 25g, dried, freeze
- strawberries - 200g, fresh, hulled and halved
- honey - 40g
- vanilla bean paste - 2 tsp
- chocolate - 200g, 70% dark, broken up into small pieces (*ensure DF if required)
- Add the desiccated coconut (90g), rolled oats (80g) and freeze dried strawberries (25g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 9 / 6 seconds.
- Add the fresh halved strawberries (200g), honey (40g) and vanilla bean paste (2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 8 / 10 seconds or until a dough forms.
- Remove the mixture from the bowl. Roll into 16 balls and place onto a plate.
- Place into the freezer to firm for at least one hour before coating.
- Wash and dry the bowl well.
- Add the dark chocolate pieces (200g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2. Pour the chocolate into a small bowl.
- Roll each ball in the chocolate and coat well.
- Place the balls onto a plate and into the fridge to firm.