This quick and easy recipe leads to a very tasty treat! If you haven't made Chocolate Spiders before, we think you are going to love them. You can make them as little or big as you like to suit your party guests. Serve on a colourful platter.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Great chocolate treat that tastes great and is quick and easy. Kids loved them!" - Summah
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes + 1 hour setting time
Makes 16 spiders
Can be frozen
- chocolate - 200g, dark or milk, broken up (*can use DF variety)
- coconut oil - 10g, or butter
- peanut butter - 20g, smooth (*can omit for NF option)
- Chang’s crunchy noodles - 100g (*can use GF crunchy Asian noodles)
- Line baking tray with with baking paper.
- Place chocolate (200g), coconut oil (10g) and peanut butter (20g) into bowl. 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2 until melted.
- Place chocolate mixture into a large bowl. Add noodles (100g). Mix to combine well.
- Using tongs, pick up a small amount of noodle mix and place onto the tray. Repeat for all mixture. Place into the fridge to set for an hour. Keep refrigerated until serving.