Chocolate Raspberry Pots
This is a great recipe when you just need something super quick and impressive for when guests pop over for dinner. Nothing beats the flavour combination of dark chocolate and fresh raspberries. They just work so well together.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A super quick-and-easy option when you don't have anything for dessert but really, really, reaaaaallly need a sweet treat." - Melissa
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 200g, dark, cooking, in small pieces
- mascarpone cheese - 250g
- double cream - 300g
- raspberries - 250g, fresh
- chocolate - shavings, to garnish
- Add chocolate (200g) to bowl. Speed 8 / 10 seconds.
- Melt chocolate 3:30 minutes / 60C / Speed 2. Don't worry if it hasn’t completely melted.
- Add mascarpone cheese (250g) and double cream (300g) to bowl. Speed 3 / 10 seconds.
- Pour chocolate mixture into glasses and top with fresh raspberries (250g) and some shaved chocolate over the top.
- Serve as is, or place into the fridge to chill completely.