Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip with Fruit
This treat is delicious and satisfying! You can tweak it to add your favourite flavours. We love the idea of adding a few drops of an essential oil (like mint or orange), some citrus zest or some coconut.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A beautiful, rich, nutty chocolate dip. Great dessert option." - Erika
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Can be frozen
- chocolate - 100g, 70% dark, broken up into small pieces
- peanut butter - 100g, natural, smooth
- cream - 50g, pure
- fruit of choice - slices, to serve
- Add the dark chocolate pieces (100g) to the bowl. Grate Speed 8 / 8 seconds.
- Add the peanut butter (100g) and pure cream (50g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 10 seconds.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with fresh fruit slices.