Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
A delicious little morsel that takes less than 5 minutes to whip up and only seconds to devour. Make a batch and store in the freezer for a quick snack on the run – they are pretty yummy when frozen too!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "If you love chocolate and peanut butter, then these balls are perfect for you! They were so quick to make. I already keep these ingredients in my pantry, so they were perfect to whip up for a snack. They smelled very good." - Anita
No: Dairy / Egg
Contains: Gluten / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 20 bites
Can be frozen
- oats - 80g, rolled
- cacao powder - 15g
- peanut butter - 100g, natural
- maple syrup - 30g, or honey
- vanilla - 2 tsp, extract
- water - 50g
- Add the oats (80g), cacao (15g), peanut butter (100g), honey (30g), vanilla (2 tsp) and water (50g) to the bowl. Combine Speed 10 / 30 seconds, or until a dough forms.
- If after 30 seconds the mixture is dry, repeat Speed 10 / 30 seconds and drizzle a little water into the bowl with the blades spinning to bring it together.
- Using a spatula, remove the dough from bowl.
- Roll into 20 small balls.
- Enjoy immediately or allow to firm in the fridge if preferred.