Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Balls
It doesn't get much easier or more delicious than these. The great thing about this recipe is you can use almost any chocolate filled biscuit and the result is delicious every single time.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These creamy, chocolatey balls of goodness will not last long – they are incredibly moreish and it’s hard to stop at just one or two (or 10!)" - Melissa
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes + setting time
Makes 35 balls
Can be frozen
- chocolate mint biscuits - 340g (*can use GF; make your own with this issue's Choc Mint Biscuits)
- cream cheese - 250g
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- chocolate sprinkles - 100g, or sprinkes of choice (*can use GF, or use desiccated coconut or ground nuts as a coating)
- Place biscuits (340g) into bowl. Process on Speed 8 until fine.
- Add cream cheese (250g) and vanilla (1 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 10 second or until combined well. Transfer mixture into a mixing bowl with a spatula.
- Roll into 35 small balls. Using wet hands makes it easier.
- Roll in sprinkles (100g), place onto a lined baking tray and refrigerate.