Chocolate Cranberry Dukkah
These make a great present for teachers or friends, presented in beautiful jars with ribbon. Dip fresh fruit into this dukkah for a delicious and easy dessert. A little melted chocolate before dipping is a decadent treat.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I had some of this dukkah with pieces of apple and it was really good. The recipe makes heaps, so there is plenty for everyone. It would also be great on yoghurt!" - Sherrie
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes approx. 500g dukkah
Can be frozen
- almonds - 150g, whole (*or seeds for NF)
- macadamia nuts - 150g (*or seeds for NF)
- chocolate chips - 100g, white
- chocolate chips - 50g, dark
- chia seeds - 1 Tbsp
- cranberries - 100g, dried
- Place almonds (150g), macadamia nuts (150g), white chocolate (100g), dark chocolate (50g) and chia seeds (1 Tbsp) into bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 7 seconds.
- Add cranberries (100g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 5 seconds. If you would like a finer blend, process for a few seconds longer.
- Store in an airtight container or jar.