Chocolate Covered Pretzels
What an easy but cute little recipe! These are great to whip up during the holidays to gift to friends and family. We love these gifted in cellophane bags tied with ribbon.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "An interesting taste sensation... salty and sweet. A great activity to do with the kids on a wet afternoon." - Bec B.
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Total Preparation Time 40-45 minutes
Makes a lot!
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 400g, of choice, broken up into pieces
- pretzels - 130g, salted
- sprinkles - of choice, to top
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the chocolate pieces (400g) to the bowl. Grate Speed 8 / 8 seconds.
- Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.5.
- Spoon the chocolate out onto a plate.
- Dip each pretzel (130g) halfway into the chocolate and place it onto the prepared tray.
- Top with sprinkles of choice.
- You can do these in small batches to ensure the chocolate is still warm enough for the decorations to stick.
- Allow to set completely before packing in cellophane bags.