Choc Thick Shake
This Choc Thick Shake from Thermomama is a bit like having dessert for breakfast! A much healthier option, of course!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is truly delicious - just like Choc Thick Shake!" - Steph
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 3 minutes
- nuts of choice - 40g, (tested with a combo of almonds and cashews)
- banana - 80-100g, frozen
- chia seeds - 1 tsp, plus more as a topping if desired
- cacao powder - 1 Tbsp
- dates - 3, pitted
- ice cubes - 1, handful
- milk of choice - 250g
- Add nuts (40g), frozen banana (80-100g), chia seeds (1 tsp), cacao (1 Tbsp), dates (3) and ice (handful) to the bowl.
- Combine Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- Add milk (250g).
- Program 1 minute / Speed 9.
- Serve. Sprinkle extra chia seeds on top if desired