Choc Peppermint Bliss Balls
Want a healthy yummy treat for Christmas? This recipe, from Nikalene Riddle of Skinnymixers, is delicious, easy and full of goodness. They are a great gluten and dairy free alternative to our Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Balls.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Super quick, easy, tasty bliss balls. A sweet treat without all the added nasties." - Kristi
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 24 balls
Can be frozen
- cashew nuts - 140g, raw
- dates - 140g, Medjool, flesh only
- desiccated coconut - 20g, plus extra for coating
- chia seeds - 5g
- cacao powder - 1 Tbsp, raw
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- peppermint essential oil - 3 drops, food grade
- salt - pinch
- Add cashews (140g), dates (140g), coconut (20g), chia seeds (5g), cacao (1 Tbsp), vanilla (1 tsp), peppermint oil (3 drops) and salt (pinch) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 9.
- Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl with a spatula. Line a tray or plate with baking paper if desired.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, coat with desiccated coconut if desired and refrigerate for 1 hour.