Choc Nougat Cocktail
Do you have friends that LOVE chocolate? They will love this delicious cocktail. Not only is it delicious but also impressive and takes only minutes to create.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "For those who love a creamy cocktail this is one for your bucket list!" - Channy
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 3 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 60g, honey nougat, broken up into small pieces
- honey - 2 tsp
- Baileys Irish Cream - 60ml
- hazelnut liqueur - 60ml, e.g. Frangelico
- coffee liqueur - 60ml, e.g. Kahlua
- cream - 120ml, pure
- Place chocolate (60g) in bowl. Program 2 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Pour melted chocolate and honey (2 tsp) around the inside of each glass.
- Without washing the bowl, add Baileys Irish Cream (60ml), hazelnut liqueur (60ml), coffee liqueur (60ml) and pure cream (120ml). Speed 5 / 20 seconds.
- Pour into prepared glasses.
Note: If you're not a coffee fan, replace the coffee liqueur with a chocolate liqueur for an extra chocolate hit.