Choc Mint Crunch Slice
We are the first to say that we love any combination of mint and chocolate, and this slice does not disappoint! Serve this in a gift box for your loved one this St Valentine's Day!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This slice is so simple and easy to make. This recipe was a real hit with my husband and friends!" - Shannah
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 10 minutes + 2 hours setting time
Cooking Time 11 minutes
Makes 20 small slices
Can be frozen
- chocolate - 500g, dark, broken up into small pieces
- cream - 100g, pure
- butter - 100g, cubed
- biscuits of choice - 250g, plain, broken up into small pieces (e.g., shortbread biscuits; *can use GF)
- peppermint essence - 1/2 tsp
- chocolate - 100g, white
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Add the dark chocolate pieces (500g), pure cream (100g) and cubed butter (100g) into the bowl. Program 6 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Add the broken biscuits (250g) and peppermint essence (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix on Reverse+Speed 2 until coated.
- Pour the mixture into the slice tin. Smooth out the top as much as you can.
- Wash and dry bowl well.
- Add the white chocolate (100g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 2.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the top of the slice.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours before cutting into 20 slices with a hot sharp knife.