Choc Fudge Sauce
You have been warned - this is a very indulgent sauce. A little goes a long way!
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
Makes 1 cup of sauce approximately
Cannot be frozen
- condensed milk - 395g can, sweetened, see note
- chocolate - 200g, dark, good quality, broken into small pieces
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- Place sweetened condensed milk (395g), chocolate (200g) and vanilla bean paste (1 tsp) into bowl. Place simmering basket on top to prevent splatters.
- Program 8 minutes / 80C / Speed 2.
- Allow to cool slightly and pour into sealable bottle or jar. Pour over your favourite ice cream whilst still warm.
- You can use homemade sweetened condensed milk for this however the results aren't as thick and fudge-like compared to a store bought sweetened condensed milk.
- This sauce will thicken upon cooling. Simply warm before serving.
- This sauce will keep in a sealable bottle or jar in the fridge for 1-2 weeks approximately.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites