Choc Chip Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt
Dessert in 5 minutes? Yes please! This is one we think the kiddies will like. With a handful of ingredients, you can whip up this delicious yet healthy dessert in no time.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A quick, healthy and easy treat to have in the freezer. Winner with the kids, and with me too!" - Claire
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- chocolate - 100g, dark, broken up into small pieces
- strawberries - 500g, frozen
- yoghurt - 300g, Greek
- honey - 40g
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- Place the dark chocolate pieces (100g) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 4 seconds.
- Add the frozen strawberries (500g), Greek yoghurt (300g), honey (40g) and vanilla bean paste (1 tsp) to the bowl. Blend Speed 9 / 15 seconds, or until combined and smooth.
- Serve immediately, or leave in the freezer to scoop out later.