Choc Chip Ice Cream Scoop
Sweet and delicous, recipes really don't get easier than this! Simply mix it all up, freeze and serve. The Flake chocolate distributes perfectly throughout the mixture and gives the texture of 'stracciatella' gelati, for those of you that have had the pleasure of enjoying it in Italy!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "We love a yummy and summery dessert. You can add your favourite chocolate treat to create your own flavours." -Nicki
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes plus overnight freezing
Can be frozen
- Insert whisk attachment. Add cream (600g) to bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 10-20 seconds until thickened slightly but not whipped. The exact time will depend on the age of your cream, the temperature and other factors, so keep an eye on it!
- Add condensed milk (397g tin) and mix Speed 4 / 15 seconds.
- Add crushed Flake (60g) and mix Speed 4 / 15 seconds.
- Pour into container and freeze overnight.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before scooping.