Choc Cherry Smoothie
Cherry, coconut and chocolate in a smoothie? You bet! And guess what? It tastes delicious and is full of antioxidants to help keep you healthy and strong... all while you feel you are having a treat!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This definitely tastes exactly like a Cherry Ripe™ but without any nasties. A healthy, rich and chocolate-y smoothie, perfect for a morning breakfast on the go or afternoon snack." - Kristen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Can be frozen
- coconut milk - 500g
- ice cubes - 50g
- banana - 1, frozen, chopped into small chunks
- desiccated coconut - 40g
- cherries - 300g, frozen, pitted
- cacao powder - 40g
- dates - 4, medjool, seeds removed
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- Place the coconut milk (500g), ice (50g), banana (1), coconut (40g), cherries (300g), cacao (40g), dates (4) and vanilla (1 tsp) into the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 10.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve.