Choc Cherry Fudge
A super easy fudge to create and gift to friends and family, and also to take along to end of year events. Chocolate and cherry just scream Christmas!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was an amazingly quick and easy fudge to make. It is sweet without being overly sweet. The whole family enjoyed the fudge as much as they did the hot chocolate I made with the leftover chocolate in the bowl." - Kirsty
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 20 minutes + several hours setting time
Cooking Time 5 minutes
Makes 25 squares
Cannot be frozen
- chocolate - 400g, dark cooking, broken up into pieces
- condensed milk - 395g tin, sweetened
- almonds - 100g, roasted, roughly chopped
- glacé cherries - 100g, red or green, roughly chopped
- glacé cherries - 25, red, whole
- Line a square tin with baking paper.
- Add the dark chocolate pieces (400g) to the bowl. Grate Speed 8 / 8 seconds.
- Add the condensed milk (395g tin) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 80C / Speed 2, measuring cap off.
- Add the chopped almonds (100g) and chopped glacé cherries (100g) to the bowl. Stir to combine with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Place the whole red glacé cherries (25) on top so that they will sit in the centre of each slice.
- Place into the fridge to set for a few hours.
- After a few hours, slice into 25 squares. Keep refrigerated until serving or gifting.