- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: Serves 06-08
Chive and Onion Dip
Not only is this a delicious dip that is so quick to whip up, it also makes a great spread for crackers, sandwiches and bagels. This goes brilliantly with salmon. Why spend a fortune at the store when you can make flavoured spreads and dips easily at home?
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A really yummy, easy and versatile dip! Paired nicely with olive oil crackers and a glass of sauv blanc!" - Christina
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 1 cup of dip
Cannot be frozen
- cream cheese - 250g
- sour cream - 100g
- garlic clove - 1, peeled and cut into quarters
- fresh chives - 3 Tbsp, chopped, can use dried
- dried onion flakes - 2 Tbsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp, optional
- Add cream cheese (250g), sour cream (100g), garlic (1 clove), chives (3 Tbsp), onion (2 Tbsp), and salt (1/2 tsp) to bowl. Speed 5 / 30 seconds or until thoroughly combined.
- Serve with crackers, sandwiches or bagels.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites