Chilli Pork (Not So) Sushi
These are the best grain free finger foods you will come across. Visually gorgeous, but so full of taste and goodness too! They can be made so quickly, making them the perfect summer dinner when you want something light and nutritious, or something healthy and fun for when friends drop around.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Fresh, delicious and crunchy – great combination of flavors. Easy, quick and would make again. Great recipe." - Megs
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Serves 6, or more as a starter
Cannot be frozen
- ginger - 4cm, peeled and halved
- chilli - 1, deseeded
- fresh mint - 2 sprigs, leaves only
- fresh coriander - 1 bunch, leaves and stalks
- garlic cloves - 6, peeled
- fish sauce - 10g (*ensure GF if required)
- lime juice - 10g
- oil - 10g
- pork mince - 500g
- cucumbers - 2, large, continental
- Add ginger (4cm piece), chilli (1), mint leaves (from 2 sprigs), coriander (1 bunch) and garlic cloves (6) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 2 seconds.
- Add fish sauce (10g), lime juice (10g) and oil (10g) to the bowl. Combine Speed 4 / 2 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add mince (500g). Program 7 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed,
measuring cap off.
- While mince is cooking cut cucumbers (2) into rounds and remove most of the seeds from the centre, while leaving the bottom of the cucumber round relatively intact.
- Once mince is cooked, carefully strain the liquid out using the internal steaming basket over the sink.
- Stuff mince into cucumber rounds and serve.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites