Chilli Chicken Quesadillas
If you have any leftover Chilli Chicken (or simply some cooked chicken and salsa!) you can make this very simple yet yummy meal. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, with a side dish, or on its own. Easy and delicious.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A very tasty quesadilla recipe. The flavour can be tailored to your own level of spice and strength. A quick and easy dinner for tortillas or jaffles." - Kristen
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 8-10 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cheddar cheese - 200g
- tortillas - 8
- leftover Chilli Chicken
- corn - 400g tin, sweet, drained
- sour cream - 100g
- Place the cheese (200g) in the bowl. Grate Speed 9 / 7 seconds. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
- Place tortillas (4 only) on a surface and sprinkle with cheese. Be sure not to over fill these as they can become quite messy. Top each with some leftover chilli chicken and sweetcorn (400g tin).
- Spread the remaining tortillas (4) with sour cream (100g) and place each upside down onto the filled tortillas so that they sandwich together.
- Heat a large nonstick frying pan over a hot plate. Once it reaches medium heat, transfer one quesadilla into the pan. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side until browned. Repeat with the other quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla in quarters and serve hot.