This fabulous dish is a twist on the classic, and a tasty one at that! It has been shared with us by Gabrielle Tobin from Kitch'n Thyme. You can serve it with plain rice, or cauliflower rice for a grain free option.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Flavour was bang on! Having for dinner again tonight, our 8 year old loves it!" - Naomi
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts / Dairy
Preparation Time 3 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
Can be frozen
- onion - 1, brown, large, peeled and halved
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- olive oil - 30g
- turmeric - 1 tsp
- paprika - 1 tsp, smoked
- vegetable stock - 1 Tbsp, paste
- sea salt - 1/2 tsp
- chicken breast - cut into 3cm cubes
- mushrooms - 250g, button, chopped into quarters
- coconut cream - 250g (*or pure cream, if you prefer)
- fresh thyme - 4 sprigs, leaves only
- Place the onion (1) and garlic cloves (2) into the mixer bowl. Chop roughly Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the oil (30g), turmeric (1 tsp) and paprika (1 tsp) to the bowl. Program 10 minutes / 100C / Speed 1.
- Insert the whisk attachment. Add the stock paste (1 Tbsp), salt (1/2 tsp), chicken (500g) and mushrooms (250g). Program 2 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Speed 2.
- Add the cream (250g) and thyme leaves (from 4 sprigs). Program 15 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Speed 1 with the measuring cap removed.
- Serve warm with rice or cauliflower rice.