Chicken and Sweet Potato Balls
Such beautiful basic fresh ingredients, combined to create a quick and healthy meal that the whole family can enjoy. They are a great option to have stored away in the freezer for a last minute healthy meal, or lunch on the run.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Quick and easy all purpose meal! I made the mixture ahead of time for a quick lunch." - Stacey
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 22-25 minutes
Makes approx. 30 balls
Can be frozen
- onion - 1, peeled and quartered
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- sweet potato - 300g, peeled and cubed
- fresh basil - 10g, leaves
- fresh parsley - 10g, leaves
- chicken breasts - 600g, roughly chopped
- salt flakes - 1 tsp
- pepper - to taste
- salad of choice - to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place onion (1), garlic clove (1), sweet potato (300g), basil (10g) and parsley (10g) into bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add chopped chicken breasts (600g), salt flakes (1 tsp) and pepper to taste to the bowl. Mince Speed 9 / 10 seconds. Transfer mixture to a bowl with a spatula.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of mixture from the bowl. Roll into small balls and place onto baking tray. Repeat for remaining mixture until you have 30 balls.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with a side salad.