Chicken and Corn Soup
Chicken and Corn Soup is so simple, uses a handful of ingredients and tastes so delicious. This is a great soup to add to your collection for quick and easy weeknight dinners. Team this up with some delicious Black Rice Bread for a complete meal.
Recipe Tester Feedback: The soup was easy to make and tasted delicious, just what I needed on a cold day. My children enjoyed it so much they were stealing it out of my bowl! - Elizabeth
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
Can be frozen
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- onion - 1, peeled
- oil - 15g / 1 Tbsp
- chicken stock - 1L, liquid
- corn - 310g, creamed
- chicken breasts - 500g, diced into small pieces
- soy sauce - 20g / 1 Tbsp, (*or Tamari )
- egg - 1, lightly beaten
- Place garlic (2) and onion (1) into bowl. Chop Speed 5 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil (15g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add stock (1L), creamed corn (310g) and diced chicken breasts (500g).
- Program 16 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add soy sauce (20g).
- Program 3 minutes / 100C / Speed 2. If you would like your chicken more finely shred simply put your measuring cap in place and gradually increase Speed to 6 for 10 seconds.
- Drizzle egg in whilst cooking.