Chicken and Corn Crunchies
We are positive these will be a hit amongst the kiddies. What an appealing and appetising lunchbox filler! We love these served with a little sauce or relish.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This is such a great recipe! Quick and easy to prepare and they cooked (and reheated) to perfection! A fantastic snack throughout the day, or a dinner with salad or veggies. I will definitely make these again." - Rach
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
Makes 20-30 crunchies
Can be frozen
- spring onions - 2, roughly chopped
- Parmesan cheese - 100g
- chicken mince - 500g
- corn - 200g, kernels
- chicken stock - 1 tsp, paste
- breadcrumbs - 200g, panko (*can use GF breadcrumbs)
- olive oil - for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Add the chopped spring onions (2) and Parmesan cheese (100g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds.
- Add the chicken mince (500g), corn kernels (200g) and stock paste (1 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 6 seconds.
- Remove the mixture from bowl.
- Place the breadcrumbs (200g) into a shallow bowl.
- Roll the chicken mixture into 20 balls, then roll each ball in the crumbs. Place them onto the prepared tin and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until cooked through and golden outside.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Wrap and place into the lunchbox.