- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Cheese and Bacon Fat Bombs
A delicious savoury snack that is sure to impress the taste buds and keep you full between meals! Serve these with our Sesame Parmesan Crackers!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I love the savoury flavour of this fat bomb. It made a great change to all the sweet fat bombs out there. The flavour of the bacon really makes this recipe." - Sharree
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 15 minutes + 2 hours cooling time
Cooking Time 6 minutes
Makes 20 balls
Cannot be frozen
- bacon - 4, rashers, roughly sliced
- butter - 20g
- cream cheese - 250g, full fat
- Parmesan cheese - 50g, grated
- If you need to grate your Parmesan cheese, add Parmesan cheese (50g) to the bowl. Grate Speed 8 / 10 seconds. Set aside.
- Add bacon (4 rashers) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add butter (20g) to the bowl. Program 6 minutes / 110C* / Speed 2.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese (250g) and Parmesan cheese (50g) to the bowl. Mix on Speed 5 until mixed through.
- Spoon mixture out onto plate.
- Roll 20 small balls from the mixture. If you find the mixture is too soft to roll, place it into the fridge to firm up before rolling.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites