Cheat’s Funfetti Slice
You can't get more 'traditional birthday party fare' than by adding a good serving of sprinkles! This is a super sweet slice with all the colours of the rainbow. Cut it into small bite-size pieces to serve – a little bit will go a long way!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This slice will please any kid at a birthday party. It’s super easy to make and hard to stop at one piece." - Lauren
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes + 1 hour chilling time
Makes 60-80 small squares
Can be frozen
You will need:
20cm square tin
- shortbread biscuits - 250g, broken up into small pieces
- chocolate - 340g, white, broken up into small pieces
- condensed milk - 400g, sweetened
- desiccated coconut - 30g
- 100s & 1000s - 40g
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Add the broken up shortbread biscuits (250g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 20 seconds. Set aside.
- Add the white chocolate (340g) to the bowl. Grate Speed 8 / 8 seconds.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk (400g) to the bowl. Program 6 minutes / 50C / Speed 2.
- Add the biscuit crumbs and the desiccated coconut (30g) to the bowl. Combine Speed 6 / 10 seconds, or until well combined.
- Add the hundreds and thousands (40g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 5 seconds, or until combined.
- Pour into the prepared tin and press down to compress and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate until completely cold before slicing and serving.