- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Chai Tea Blend
Chai lover? This is a great blend to have on hand to save yourself from running out of ingredients every time you want to make some of this delicious spiced tea. It also makes a lovely gift for chai-loving friends. It's as easy to use as it is to put together!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “It was great! It tasted like something you’d get in a café." - Kate
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 3 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- tea - black leaves, 200g, loose leaf
- ginger - 6 tsp, ground
- cinnamon - 6 tsp, ground
- cardamom - 2 tsp, ground
- nutmeg - 2 tsp, ground
- pepper - 1 tsp, cracked, black
- cloves - 1 tsp, ground
- Serving suggestions:
- water - boiling, to serve
- milk of choice - to serve, *ensure DF if required
- honey - to serve
- Add the loose black tea leaves (200g), ground ginger (6 tsp), ground cinnamon (6 tsp), ground cardamom (2 tsp), ground nutmeg (2 tsp), cracked black pepper (1 tsp) and ground cloves (1 tsp) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 6 seconds.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- To serve, add 2 tsp of tea blend to the teapot for each number of serves (i.e., a small single-serve pot would use 2 tsp) then add boiling water. Allow to steep for 5 minutes and then pour through a strainer. Add milk or honey as you wish.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites