What a clever way to present cauliflower – and tasty too! It makes for a delicious warming snack or even a scrumptious side dish.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Very tasty and our new family favourite. It totally got the thumbs up from everyone. Even my nieces who don't like cauliflower!" - Erika
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 30-35 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cauliflower - 1, small head, cut into small pieces to resemble popcorn
- Parmesan cheese - 100g, cubed
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- spring onions - 2, roughly chopped
- paprika - 2 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp
- olive oil - 30g
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the cheese (100g), garlic clove (1), spring onions (2), paprika (2 tsp), salt (1 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Chop Speed 8 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil (30g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 4 seconds.
- Add the popcorn pieces of cauliflower (1 head) to the bowl. Coat Reverse+Speed 2 / 5 seconds, using the spatula to help if required.
- Place cauliflower florets in a single layer on the baking tray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until cauliflower has softened slightly.
- Serve warm.