This cauliflower pizza allows you to have a flavoursome very low carb pizza base with only 3 simple ingredients. Cauliflower and cheese go so well together, and this recipe is really just so easy.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This pizza fits the bill for gluten free or low carb requirements. Everyone loved it and the cheese addition helps to give it a nice flavour." - Cindy
No: Gluten / Nuts
Contains: Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 12 minutes + 20 minutes per pizza
Makes 3 medium pizzas
Cannot be frozen
- Parmesan cheese - 100g, or pecorino cheese
- cauliflower - 500g, in florets
- eggs - 2
- toppings - of choice, preferred
- Put the pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 230C.
- Grate the cheese (100g). Mix Speed 8 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Grate again Speed 8 / 4 seconds. Set aside.
- Add cauliflower florets (500g) to the bowl. Process Reverse+Speed 6 / 6 seconds.
- Program 12 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Speed 1. Allow to cool.
- Add eggs (2) and grated cheese. Combine Speed 4 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Process again Speed 4 / 4 seconds.
- Remove the pizza stone from the oven and lay a piece of baking paper on top of the pizza stone. Pour the batter on top of the baking paper and spread into a 1cm thick circle with a spatula. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until it is becoming crispy.
- Remove the base from the oven and top with your preferred toppings. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until your toppings are cooked to your preferred level.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve.