While this smoothie isn't chocolate, it is so delicious that we had to include it - especially as a healthy option to start or finish your day. It can easily be doubled or even tripled as a yummy after school treat for kids. Add a pinch of cinnamon for a flavour boost!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Want a sweet hit? This is a winner... smooth, creamy and light." - Megs
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- milk of choice - 250g
- dates - 4, medjool, pitted
- banana - 1/2, small, frozen
- coconut oil - 1 tsp
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- salt - pinch
- ice cubes - 80g
- Place milk (250g), dates (4), banana (1/2), coconut oil (1 tsp), vanilla (1 tsp), salt (pinch) and ice cubes (80g) in bowl.
- Program 1 minute / Speed 10.
- Pour into glass. Serve immediately.