This delicious healthy dessert has been shared with us by Bianca from Wholefood Simply. It is a warming sweet treat made with healthy whole food ingredients that suits a wide range of dietary needs.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was such a quick and easy recipe! It is a perfect dessert to finish off any meal. Two of the adults I shared it with had previously declared their immense dislike of dates, and neither of them picked up on the dates in the pudding. In fact, both commented on how lovely it was and said they would like more! My two fussy girls also LOVED it so it was truly a WIN WIN for everyone!" - Claire
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 30 minutes
Serves 10-12, depending on serving size
Best served fresh
- dates - 16, medjool, seeds removed
- coconut cream - 250g
- coconut oil - 15g / 1 Tbsp, (optional)
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, concentrated natural extract
- coconut flour - 25g
- salt - pinch
- eggs - 3
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Add the dates (16), coconut cream (250g), coconut oil (15g) and vanilla (1/2 tsp) to the bowl.
- Chop Speed 8 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Chop Speed 8 / 10 seconds. Dates should be mushed. Scrape down sides.
- Add the coconut flour (25g), salt (pinch) and eggs (3) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 10 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into your dish/es and smooth over the tops.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream.