- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Caramel Condensed Milk
This is my version of homemade Caramel Condensed Milk that I use in baking now and for sweets and desserts. It is similar to Top n’ Fill but I think much more delicious. It’s luscious, creamy and thick. This is quite a thick condensed milk. It is great in little tarts shells with some sliced banana and whipped cream or baked in tart shells until firm and drizzled with a little melted chocolate. You can try it in the Lazy Caramel Slice in place of sweetened condensed milk. - Peta
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Easy, yummy and simply a great way to get extra cans out of the way!" - Channy
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 1 cup of icing
Cannot be frozen
- milk - 140g, powder
- brown sugar - 100g, dark
- golden syrup - 1 Tbsp
- butter - 50g
- water - 90g
- vanilla - 1 tsp, paste, extract or essence
- Place milk powder (140g), sugar (100g), golden syrup (1 Tbsp), butter (50g), water (90g), and vanilla (1 tsp) into the bowl.
- Program 9 minutes / 90C / Speed 4.
- Allow to cool or use immediately.
Note: This will thicken upon standing
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites