Campari is an aperitif to be enjoyed at the start of the meal to help with digestion. Have this cocktail ready as your guests arrive. Soon enough, you will take on the Italian way of relaxing and enjoying time with friends and food. Once it has been enjoyed, serve a delicious Italian red wine with the main meal.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "It tastes good! A nice, fresh cocktail for a hot day." - Bram
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- limes - 5, sliced
- fresh mint - 1 bunch, leaves, rinsed
- white sugar - 50g (can omit if using lemonade)
- ice cubes - 400g, small
- lime juice - 100g
- campari - 300g
- soda water - 1L or lemonade
- Place lime slices (from 5 limes) and 1/4 of the mint leaves (from 1 bunch) into a large pitcher or jug.
- Add sugar (50g) to the bowl. Grind Speed 9 / 5 seconds.
- Add remaining mint, ice cubes (400g), lime juice (100g) and Campari (300g) into the bowl. Blend Speed 9 / 5 seconds.
- Pour into pitcher.
- Top with soda water (1L).