Breakfast Fruit Platter with Tropical Dip
Sometimes we just want something fresh and quick for breakfast on Christmas day. We are so busy making last minute preparations, opening presents and planning our day that we don’t always have time for a long meal. This fruit platter is perfect to have on hand for your family to enjoy whilst opening presents on Christmas morning. Light and fresh, with a slightly sweet yet tangy dip.
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cream cheese - 250g
- icing sugar - 80g
- lemon juice - 1 Tbsp, to taste
- passionfruit - 1, pulp only
- fruit of choice - seasonal, consider chopping if required to make it easier as a finger food
- Add cream cheese (250g), icing sugar (80g) and lemon juice (1 Tbsp) to bowl. Speed 7 until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and serve with passionfruit pulp (1) over the top.
- Serve with fruit of choice.