Enjoy a quick and easy healthy start with this delicious breakfast bowl, shared with us by Bianca Slade from Wholefood Simply. Easy ingredients that travel well, blitzed together to kick your day off right.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Nourishing and cleansing with a delicate sweet flavour." - Erika
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Serves 1, can double
Cannot be frozen
- pear - 1, cored and quartered, ripe
- almond milk - 240g, or your preferred milk
- chia seeds - 2-3 Tbsp (use 3 Tbsp for a thicker consistency)
- almond butter - 1 Tbsp, make your own using the Almond Cashew Nut Butter recipe from The Easy Issue
- maple syrup - drizzle
- almonds - dry roasted, chopped, optional
- Add the pear (1), milk (240g) and chia seeds (2-3 Tbsp) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a small bowl. Mix in almond butter (1 Tbsp) and maple syrup (drizzle) and optional extras if desired.
- Eat and enjoy.