Blueberry Grapefruit Gummies
Before you let the kids snack on all those shop bought sweets, why not get them to help you make some fantastic, fruity gummies at home? You can vary the shapes however you like and they are a perfect little snack from frozen as well. The blueberry and grapefruit are just one flavour combination, you can substitute the juice for any other juice you like. Try it with raspberry or mango to make it more colourful.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These cute little gummies are perfect for a quick snack or a birthday party treat. You can experiment with colours and flavours until you find the ones that are just right for you!" -Nic
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Can be frozen
- gelatine - 25g, powder
- sugar - 40g
- blueberries - 200g, fresh, or defrosted ferozen
- grapefruit juice - 100g
- Place the gelatine powder (25g) and sugar (40g) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 20 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the blueberries (200g) and grapefruit juice (100g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Program 5 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 3, measuring cap on.
- Fill into either a silicone mould with shapes or into a rectangular dish lined with clingfilm. Chill for 2 hours.
- If you are using a rectangular dish, remove from the fridge and, using cookie cutters, cut into shapes. Store in the fridge or freezer.