Blueberry Cashew Whip
Looking for a delicious snack that is ready in minutes? We have chosen to use blueberries which are naturally lower in sugar, and have given some options so that you can make this as a very low sugar snack, or even dessert! Simply use the xylitol option and seeds from a raw vanilla bean in lieu of the maple syrup and vanilla bean paste and you’re on your way!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Wow, this whip is amazing! This incredible looking dessert has such a burst of flavour, light, tasty and a must for your next dinner party, friends will talk about this dessert and scrape the bowl clean." - Megs
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cashew nuts - 120g, raw
- blueberries - 200g, frozen
- lemon - 1/2, small, juice only
- maple syrup - 25g (or 15g xylitol or 1 level tsp granulated stevia)
- water - 25g
- coconut oil - 25g
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp (or 1 vanilla bean, seeds only)
- Add cashews (20g only) to the bowl. Chop Speed 4 / 4 seconds. Set aside in a bowl for topping.
- Add remaining cashews (100g) to the bowl. Grind Speed 10 / 10 seconds.
- Add blueberries (200g), lemon juice (1/2), maple syrup (25g), water (25g), coconut oil (25g) and vanilla bean seeds to the bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 20 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Blend again Speed 10 / 20 seconds.
- Insert whisk attachment. Whip Speed 4 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Whip again, Speed 4 / 10 seconds.
- Transfer to serving bowls or storage containers.