This scrumptious muesli recipe has been shared with us by Sophia, the Thermomix Baking Blogger. This is perfect for Christmas morning as you can prepare it the night before, eat it first thing and you'll be good until lunchtime... or at least until the first round of Christmas treats!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "The muesli worked out perfectly!! I've actually eaten it for other meals as well!!" - Rach
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 8 hours
Cannot be frozen
- milk - 1000g, of choice, soy or almond milk work well
- dried apricots - 150g, soft
- bananas - 2, peeled and roughly chopped
- oats - 300g, rolled
- Toppings (per portion):
- nuts of choice - 1 Tbsp, mixed, chopped (*or pepitas for NF option)
- apple - 1, grated
- honey - 1 Tbsp, runny
- berries of choice - 1 Tbsp, seasonal
- desiccated coconut - 1 tsp
- raisins - 1 tsp
- yoghurt - 1 tsp, Greek style (*omit for DF)
- raspberry jam - 1 tsp
- Place milk (1000g), apricots (150g) and bananas (2) into the bowl and blend. Speed 5 / 20 seconds.
- Add oats (300g). Combine Reverse+Speed 2 / 10 seconds.
- Store in the fridge for at least 8 hours until you are ready to use.
- In the morning, simply add the toppings you like to a portion of the oats and enjoy your healthy protein kick for the day!
Note: Add any toppings you wish! This list is just a suggestion!