Berry Nutty Snack
This is a simple nutrient rich snack that will keep grumbling tummies full until dinner. Don’t think that it’s just for kids - this also makes a great warm breakfast or post-workout snack.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Best served fresh, can be served cold
- nuts of choice - 40g (tested with 20g each of almonds and cashews)
- berries of choice - 20g, frozen (tested with blueberries)
- desiccated coconut - 5g / 1 Tbsp
- coconut milk - 50g
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract
- cacao powder - 1/2 tsp
- orange juice - 25g, from 1/2 an orange
- Add all ingredients to the bowl.
- Combine Speed 6 / 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Program 4 minutes / 70C / Reverse+Speed 2.