Berry Brekkie Bowl
This recipe has been shared by Nat Kringoudis as a great option for starting your day right. What a quick and easy breakfast to whip up before rushing out the door! As a bonus, this 'breakfast' makes for a delicious healthy dessert too.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- berries of choice - 1 big handful (blueberries, raspberries etc)
- honey - 1/2 tsp
- avocado - 1/2
- For topping:
- banana - 1, sliced
- strawberries - 3, hull removed and halved
- blueberries - 10
- chia seeds - 1 Tbsp
- Place berries (1 big handful), honey (1/2 tsp), avocado (1/2) into bowl.
- Blend on Speed 8 / 15 seconds until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with banana (1), strawberries (3), blueberries (10) and chia seeds (1 Tbsp) plus other toppings of your choosing.
Note: You can also include other toppings such as nuts, seeds, other fruits, goji berry, dried mulberries, buckinis, oats etc.