Beetroot and Kale Chopped Salad
The ability to make a quick and easy fresh beetroot salad is one of the great things about owning a thermo mixer. It is so easy! The addition of kale to this salad, along with yummy carrot and lemon juice really makes this salad a nutritional powerhouse. So much nutrition in one salad!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Fresh, healthy, bright and easy – the perfect side dish." - Tamara
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Serves 4 as a side
Cannot be frozen
- kale - 2, leaves, stem removed
- fresh coriander - handful
- beetroot - 350g, peeled and quartered
- carrot - 150g, roughly chopped
- lemon juice - 1
- olive oil - 10g
- Add the deveined kale leaves (2) and coriander (handful) to the bowl. Chop Speed 6 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add beetroot (350g), carrot (150g), lemon juice (from 1 lemon), oil (10g), salt and pepper to the bowl. Chop Speed 4 / 9 seconds. Check the consistency. If you would like it more finely chopped, continue on Speed 4.
- Test the flavour and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour into a bowl and serve.