BBQ’d Lemon Garlic Lamb Cutlets
Easy but delicious – just how we love our recipes! This combination of garlic, lemon and dried herbs really enhances the lamb. The longer you marinate them, the more flavour these cutlets will have. Prepare them the night before and fire up the BBQ as guests arrive. Lunch will be on the table in minutes!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Quick, easy and so flavoursome!" - Christina
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes + 2-4 hours marinating time
Cooking Time 6-10 minutes
Can be frozen before or after cooking
You will need:
large mixing bowl
- lamb cutlets - 12
- garlic cloves - 5, peeled
- lemon - 1, small, peel and juice only
- olive oil - 30g
- dried parsley - 1/2 Tbsp
- dried rosemary - 1/2 Tbsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Add the peeled garlic cloves (5), lemon peel (from 1 lemon), lemon juice (from 1 lemon), olive oil (30g), dried parsley (1/2 Tbsp), dried rosemary (1/2 Tbsp), salt (1/2 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 10 seconds.
- Add the lamb cutlets (12) and marinade to a large mixing bowl. Cover with clingfilm and allow to marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Fire up the BBQ grill to a high heat.
- Place the marinated cutlets onto the hot grill.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side until cooked through to your liking.