BBQ Pork Noodle Soup
So easy yet so tasty. Oh, and making 4 serves at home costs a fraction of the price of ordering take out from your local Asian restaurant! You may be surprised at how easy and full of flavour this soup is.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Simple, tasty and effective. And better yet: freezable!" - Erika
No: Dairy / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Egg
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 30 minutes
Can be frozen
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- chilli - 1, red, deseeded and roughly chopped
- oil - 15g
- soy sauce - 20g
- oyster sauce - 20g
- fish sauce - 20g
- chicken stock - 1.5L, liquid
- diced pork - 400g, precooked, sliced very thinly
- egg noodles - 400g, fresh, thin
- bok choy - 2 bunches, cut into thirds
- fresh garlic chives - 1 bunch, cut into quarters
- Add the peeled garlic cloves (2) and deseeded chilli (1) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the oil (15g) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Speed 1, measuring cap off.
- Add the soy sauce (20g), oyster sauce (20g), fish sauce (20g) and chicken stock (1.5L) to the bowl. Program 20 minutes / 100C / Speed 1, measuring cap on.
- Divide the thinly sliced BBQ pork (400g), fresh egg noodles (400g), sliced bok choy (2 bunches) and quartered garlic chives (1 bunch) between four serving bowls.
- Carefully ladle the soup over the top. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to warm up the pork and noodles.