BBQ Honey Glazed Pork Chops
This is a great recipe that could easily be doubled to feed a crowd. The marinade is so versatile that it will work with chicken breast, steaks and even fish. Marinate your protein the night before for a full flavoured meal.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This recipe is definitely a winner. It's a perfect way to jazz up some BBQ pork chops. The chops ended up beautifully sweet and delicious." - Shannah
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes + 2 hours marinating time
Cooking Time 8-10 minutes
Can be frozen before or after cooking
You will need:
large mixing bowl
- pork chops - 4
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- honey - 100g
- balsamic vinegar - 30g
- mustard seeds - 2 tsp
- dried thyme - 1 tsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp
- chicken breast - to replace the pork chops
- steak of choice - to replace the pork chops
- fish - of choice, to replace the pork chops
- Add the peeled garlic cloves (2) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the honey (100g), balsamic vinegar (30g), mustard seeds (2 tsp), dried thyme (1 tsp), salt (1/2 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 7 / 10 seconds. Using your spatula, ensure that any residual honey is not sitting under the blades. If necessary, mix again.
- Place the pork chops (4) and marinade into a mixing bowl. Cover with clingfilm and allow to marinate for 2 hours.
- Fire up the BBQ to a medium to high heat.
- Place the marinated pork chops onto the hot grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.