Banana Pancakes For Two
This yummy (and easy!) breakfast for two can be made with a selection of common ingredients that you likely already have on hand. If you have any left over, they also make a good lunchbox filler!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Very tasty! These would be nice with ice cream too." - Jenny
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
Can be frozen
You will need:
- self raising flour - 150g, (*can use GF)
- baking powder - 1/2 tsp, (*ensure GF if required)
- sugar - 2 Tbsp
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- egg - 1
- milk - 160g
- butter - 50g
- banana - 1, ripe, peeled and chopped
- Add the self raising flour (150g), baking powder (1/2 tsp), sugar (2 Tbsp), cinnamon (1 tsp), salt (1/2 tsp), vanilla bean paste (1 tsp), egg (1), milk (160g), butter (50g) and broken up banana (1) to the bowl. Mix on Speed 6 until combined.
- Place a small spoonful of the batter into a frying pan over medium heat. You can cook one to two at a time if your pan allows it. You may need to grease your pan first.
- Once bubbles appear on the pancake, flip over and cook for 30 seconds or until cooked through. Repeat for the remaining batter.
- Serve warm.