Banana Cinnamon Ice Cream
So simple and delicious, this "ice cream" is made from only a handful of natural ingredients and yet it feels like the real deal. This is a winner, especially with kids wanting an after-dinner treat.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "An absolutely delicious ice cream with no added sugar, so perfect for the family. My husband couldn't believe all that flavour came from so few ingredients, and my kids absolutely loved it." - Nadia
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Makes 4 small serves
Can be frozen
- bananas - 400g, chopped and frozen (approx. 2 large)
- maple syrup - 30g, or honey, optional
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract or paste
- cinnamon - 1 tsp, ground
- Place bananas (400g), maple syrup (30g), vanilla (1 tsp), and cinnamon (1 tsp) into bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 8 until a smooth ice cream forms. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl with your spatula every 25 seconds.
- Spoon into four small bowls and sprinkle with extra cinnamon if desired, and serve immediately.