Banana Bread Breakfast Smoothie
This is a delicious, smooth and creamy breakfast on the run, or a great afternoon snack to keep you going. Did we mention it was delicious? It's also a great way to use up any bananas that you have in the freezer. Simply add them to the bowl and add a little time to the blending.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Oh my! How delicious! Thanks for a lovely treat!" - Kristen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- milk of choice - 500g, (*ensure DF if required)
- bananas - 2 large ripe, can use frozen, roughly chopped
- walnuts - 80g
- dates - 4, medjool, pitted
- cinnamon - 1 tsp, ground
- vanilla bean paste - 1 tsp
- ice cubes - 100g
- Add the milk (500g), bananas (2), walnuts (80g), dates (4), cinnamon (1 tsp), vanilla (1 tsp) and ice (100g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 40 seconds.
- Serve in 2 glasses and sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon.