Banana Almond Pancakes
Wanting a delicious, healthy and quick breakfast? We have you covered with these banana almond pancakes. These are delicious served with Greek yoghurt and sliced banana.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These were yummy! The almond base makes them tasty. Good as is or with some type of cream or yoghurt topping, or with fruit!" - Erika
No: Gluten / Dairy
Contains: Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cooking Time 12 minutes
Makes 4 x 10cm pancakes. Mixture can be tripled.
Can be frozen
- almonds - 80g, raw
- banana - 1, large, ripe, roughly chopped
- eggs - 2
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- sweetener of choice - 1 tsp, liquid (e.g., honey, maple syrup, rice malt syrup, can use less if preferred)
- salt - pinch
- cinnamon - pinch, ground
- xanthan gum - pinch
- oil - or butter for cooking (*use oil for DF)
- maple syrup - to serve, optional
- Add almonds (80g) to the bowl. Mill Speed 8 / 10 seconds.
- Add the banana (1), eggs (2), vanilla (1 tsp), sweetener (40g), salt (pinch), cinnamon (pinch) and xanthan (pinch) to the bowl. Blend Speed 6 / 15 seconds.
- Place a large frying pan over medium heat. Heat a little oil or butter in the pan.
- Spoon a little mixture into the frying pan to form a pancake. Repeat until you have 3-4 in the pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook for a further 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with maple syrup and sliced banana.