Balsamic Salad Dressing
This deliciously tangy dressing works SO well with a crisp garden salad. It is such a versatile dressing and is also tasty drizzled over grilled steaks for a hit of flavour. Try it with your favourite greens today!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A delicious dressing that is additive free, made from scratch in seconds and loved by the family. Ticks all the boxes in my house." - Kylie
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 300g of dressing
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
- honey - 50g
- balsamic vinegar - 80g, good quality
- olive oil - 160g
- mustard - 25g, Dijon
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp, cracked, black
- Serving suggestions:
- salad of choice - to serve
- steak of choice - grilled, to serve
- Add the honey (50g) to the bowl. Program 2 minutes / 50C / Speed 2.
- Add the balsamic vinegar (80g), olive oil (160g), Dijon mustard (25g), salt (1/2 tsp) and cracked black pepper (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 10 seconds, measuring cap on. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Repeat Speed 8 / 10 seconds, measuring cap on.
- Store in an airtight jar for up to two weeks in the fridge. Chill and shake before serving.