Balsamic Honey Mustard Pork Chops
There is not much to say about this dish other than that you must try it! The glaze is so versatile and works brilliantly with beef, chicken and fish as well. This is a beautiful dish to whip up for your next BBQ.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This glaze is a great option when you have no time for marinating. Who wouldn’t love this combination of flavours?" - Kylie
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 30 minutes
Can be frozen
- pork chops - 8, or however many suit your family
- salad greens - side, or steamed vegetables of choice
- garlic cloves - 3, peeled
- balsamic vinegar - 50g
- honey - 50g
- mustard - 1 tsp, Dijon
- Place garlic cloves (3) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add vinegar (50g), honey (50g) and Dijon mustard (1 tsp) to the bowl. Program 6 minutes / 90C / Speed 2. Set aside a third of the glaze.
- Heat your grill plate over medium to high heat. Alternatively, cook on a hot BBQ.
- Baste pork chops (8) with glaze. Cook over a medium to high grill, basting continuously.
- Cook the first side for 3-4 minutes before flipping and cooking the opposite side for 3-4 minutes. Ensure your pork is cooked through before serving.
- Serve with side salad or steamed vegetables of choice.